The blog post of Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions have 7 attachments including Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions Amazing Design #1 Bathtubs Idea, Corner Bathtub Dimensions Small Bathtub Sizes Undermounted Whirpool Jacuzzi With Surrounding Dimensions:, Bathtubs Idea, Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions Corner Whirlpool Tub Rectangular Jetted Jacuzzi For Two Persons With, Delightful Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions Design Ideas #3 Bathtub Dimensions ., Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions Awesome Design #4 EAGO AM156JDTSZ Whirlpool Bathtub, Ariel Platinum AM156JDTSZ ., Enchanting Dimensions Of Jacuzzi Bathtub 101 American Acrylic X Soaker Freestanding Small Bathtub Dimensions, Superb Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions Good Ideas #6 Bathtubs Idea, Bath Tub Dimensions Standard Toilet Size Contemporary Unlegged Bathtub In Oblong Shape:, Beautiful Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions Amazing Pictures #7 Bathtubs Idea, Corner Tub Dimensions 48 Bathtub Corner Whirpool Jacuzzi Bathtub Planning Undermount Jacuzzi Bathtub. Following are the pictures:
Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions was uploaded at June 29, 2018 at 5:57 am. It is posted in the Tub category. Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions is tagged with Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions, Corner, Jacuzzi, Tub, Dimensions..This desk comes with natural or metallic color including dull, dark or bright. Chairs are used also basic rather than too much with all the variety of 3 chairs. This stand is only employed for speaking and eating alone, as the size isn't too large. Products employed glass or ie material.
Tabletops broader so that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen utensils including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously lean using a square or round feet are small and thin in order to steer clear of the impression of rigidity within the home.
The Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions suitable for natural type of home house. This natural table features a square-shape that is thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural effect. This stand combines natural colors like white and brown.
Explanation of Corner Jacuzzi Tub Dimensions
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
JacuzziJa•cuz•zi ( jə ko̅o̅′zē),USA pronunciation [Trademark.]
- a brand name for a device for a whirlpool bath and related products.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).