This blog post of Bulova Desk Clock have 4 photos , they are Bulova B1532 Document Carriage Style Mantle Clock, Bulova B7450 - Light Wood ., Amazon.com, Amazon.com. Below are the images:
Bulova Desk Clock was published at November 2, 2017 at 9:02 am. It is posted at the Desk category. Bulova Desk Clock is labelled with Bulova Desk Clock, Bulova, Desk, Clock..When paired together with the suitable highlight colors like shades of silver, blue green that is light Bulova Desk Clock can be great colors for the room. Shimmering components tranquil and can make your house more beautiful. It is the usage of orange shade is the most effective colour for the bedroom and was spot-on, not relaxing although too shiny.
Choosing a color-scheme you want and allow you to feel not many uncomfortable could be the matter that is most important that you ought to contemplate. Don't forget to make sure that whatsoever colour combo you choose should match every depth within your bedroom.
This color is so combinations completely using the color taste and extras used in this bedroom We hope bedroom layout with color possibilities above might help you evaluate your own property on the color palette that is most comfy for you.The rooms are properly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate colour.
Definition of Bulova Desk Clock
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Clockclock1 (klok),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument for measuring and recording time, esp. by mechanical means, usually with hands or changing numbers to indicate the hour and minute: not designed to be worn or carried about.
- See time clock.
- a meter or other device, as a speedometer or taximeter, for measuring and recording speed, distance covered, or other quantitative functioning.
- See biological clock.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Horologium.
- the circuit in a digital computer that provides a common reference train of electronic pulses for all other circuits.
- around the clock:
- during all 24 hours;
- without stopping for rest;
tirelessly: working around the clock to stem the epidemic.
- clean (someone's) clock, to defeat;
- kill the clock, to use up as much game time as possible when one is winning, as to protect a lead in basketball, ice hockey, or football. Also, run out the clock.
- stop the clock, to postpone an official or legal deadline by ceasing to count the hours that elapse, as when a new union contract must be agreed upon before an old contract runs out.
- to time, test, or determine by means of a clock or watch: The racehorse was clocked at two minutes thirty seconds.
- to strike sharply or heavily: Somebody clocked him on the face.
- clock in, to begin work, esp. by punching a time clock: She clocked in at 9 on the dot.
- clock out, to end work, esp. by punching a time clock: He clocked out early yesterday.