The post of Buddhist Altar Table have 12 attachments , they are Rare Chinese Buddhist Altar Table, Yuan Dynasty, 14th Century 1, Like This Item?, Set Of Altar Table Set, Antique Japanese Buddhist Altar Table, 19th Century 1, Online Shop Special Altar Vestibule Alice Buddha Head Table Table Table Shrines Tribute Nave Altar Tables Modern Chinese Text Of Knutsford | Aliexpress ., Large Thai Buddhist Altar Table With Carved ., Hand Carved Dragon Altar Table, Image Titled Create A Simple Buddhist Shrine Step 2, Buy With A Buddhist Altar Table With "Clara Zetkin Light Stools And 20%, Size 1280x960 Antique Buddhist Altar Table Antique Chinese Altar Table, Nice Set Of 9 Mini Altar Tables Worship Thai Buddha Amulet Strong, African Wenge Wood Altar Full Taichung Style Incense Table Reads Buddha Buddha Altar Tables Altar Shrines-in Laboratory Furniture From Furniture On .. Below are the attachments:
This image about Buddhist Altar Table was published at October 16, 2017 at 11:41 pm. It is posted at the Table category. Buddhist Altar Table is labelled with Buddhist Altar Table, Buddhist, Altar, Table..the newly-married pair to perform the home has picked Buddhist Altar Table. As well as its design that is modern but still straightforward, this desk been because of several advantages such as might be utilized as a way of gathering together the family, a kidis learning, a place so forth and to put your kitchen equipment.
This stand is normally coupled with a-mini kitchen but can also be placed on another room. Pricing stand is also cheaper than additional desk due to its small size. If you'd like to buy this stand, there's no injury in listening to some layout multifunctional tavern table below for inspiration.
The Buddhist Altar Table suitable for home space's modern kind. This mini-table has an appearance that is rectangular that is streamlined to produce it appear more respectable for a young couple that is powerful. Modern tables washed therefore did not spend long a new couple who're super active and are also more easily handled.
Connotation of Buddhist Altar Table
BuddhistBud•dhism (bo̅o̅′diz əm, bŏŏd′iz-),USA pronunciation n.
Bud′dhist, n., adj.
- a religion, originated in India by Buddha (Gautama) and later spreading to China, Burma, Japan, Tibet, and parts of southeast Asia, holding that life is full of suffering caused by desire and that the way to end this suffering is through enlightenment that enables one to halt the endless sequence of births and deaths to which one is otherwise subject. Cf. Eightfold Path, Four Noble Truths, Hinayana, Mahayana.
Bud•dhis′tic, Bud•dhis′ti•cal, adj.
Altaral•tar (ôl′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- an elevated place or structure, as a mound or platform, at which religious rites are performed or on which sacrifices are offered to gods, ancestors, etc.
- [Eccles.]See communion table.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Ara.
- (in a dry dock) a ledge for supporting the feet of shorings.
- lead to the altar, to marry: After a five-year courtship, he led her to the altar.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.