The article about Broken Bow Hidden Hills Cabins have 5 pictures it's including Hidden Acres- Five Bedrooms, Hidden Acres Cabin In Broken Bow, OK – Sleeps 10-14, Nature Resides- Two Bedrooms, August Creek -1 BR ., Run-A-Muk- Two Bedrooms. Here are the pictures:
The post about Broken Bow Hidden Hills Cabins was published at October 23, 2017 at 4:40 pm. This image is published on the Cabin category. Broken Bow Hidden Hills Cabins is tagged with Broken Bow Hidden Hills Cabins, Broken, Bow, Hidden, Hills, Cabins..This desk comes with natural or metallic shade including dreary, black or white. Chairs are utilized not excessive and also straightforward using the quantity of 3 chairs. This desk is just useful for eating and chattering since the size isn't too large. Materials used ie steel or glass.
The Broken Bow Hidden Hills Cabins ideal for natural sort of kitchen area. This natural desk has a square-shape that's thicker than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural impression. This table includes natural hues like brown and bright.
Tabletops broader so that it can be used to put fruits tools for example spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be slim having a rectangular or rounded thighs are little and slender in order to prevent the feeling of tightness within the home.
Definition of Broken Bow Hidden Hills Cabins
Brokenbro•ken (brō′kən),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of break.
- reduced to fragments;
- not functioning properly;
out of working order.
- (of sky cover) being more than half, but not totally, covered by clouds. Cf. scattered (def. 4).
- changing direction abruptly: The fox ran in a broken line.
- fragmentary or incomplete: a broken ton of coal weighing 1,500 pounds.
- infringed or violated: A broken promise is a betrayal of trust.
- interrupted, disrupted, or disconnected: After the phone call he returned to his broken sleep.
- weakened in strength, spirit, etc.: His broken health was due to alcoholism.
- tamed, trained, or reduced to submission: The horse was broken to the saddle.
- imperfectly spoken, as language: She still speaks broken English.
- spoken in a halting or fragmentary manner, as under emotional strain: He uttered a few broken words of sorrow.
- disunited or divided: Divorce results in broken families.
- not smooth;
rough or irregular: We left the plains and rode through broken country.
bankrupt: the broken fortunes of his family.
- [Papermaking, Print.]a quantity of paper of less than 500 or 1000 sheets.
Bowbow1 (bou),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to bend the knee or body or incline the head, as in reverence, submission, salutation, recognition, or acknowledgment.
- to yield;
submit: to bow to the inevitable.
- to bend or curve downward;
stoop: the pines bowed low.
- to bend or incline (the knee, body, or head) in worship, submission, respect, civility, agreement, etc.: He bowed his head to the crowd.
- to cause to submit;
- to cause to stoop or incline: Age had bowed his head.
- to express by a bow: to bow one's thanks.
- to usher (someone) with a bow (usually fol. by in, out, etc.): They were bowed in by the footman.
- to cause to bend;
make curved or crooked.
- bow and scrape, to be excessively polite or deferential.
- bow out, to resign a position or withdraw from a job, competition, obligation, etc.: He bowed out after two terms as governor.
- an inclination of the head or body in salutation, assent, thanks, reverence, respect, submission, etc.
- make one's bow, to appear publicly for the first time, as a performer, politician, etc.: The young pianist made her bow last night to an appreciative audience.
- take a bow, to step forward or stand up in order to receive recognition, applause, etc.: The conductor had the soloists take a bow.
Hiddenhid•den (hid′n),USA pronunciation adj.
covert: hidden meaning; hidden hostility.
- pp. of hide 1.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged secret, veiled;
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;