Brain Transverse Section have 10 photos , they are Maze Looks Like A Transverse Section Of The Human Brain ., Horizontal Section Depicting Internal Forebrain Structures After Parts Of The Cerebral Cortex Have Been Dissected Away, Inner View Cross Section Of Brain Transverse Section Of The Brain Labeled – Anatomy Chart Body, An Illustrated Transverse Section Of The Brain Of A Patient Suffering From Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Human Brain Transverse Section Transverse Section Of The Brain Labeled – Anatomy Chart Body, Transverse Section Through Brain, Inner View Cross Section Of Brain Transverse Section Of The Brain Labeled – Anatomy Chart Body, Cross Section Of The Brain Labeled Brain Cross Section Labeled Transverse Section Of The Brain, Human Brain Transverse Section Neuroanatomy – Wikipedia, Cross Section Of A Brain Labeled. Below are the images:
The article of Brain Transverse Section was uploaded at June 18, 2017 at 8:45 am. It is posted at the Sectional category. Brain Transverse Section is tagged with Brain Transverse Section, Brain, Transverse, Section..Due to the importance of the bedroom's function, we want to reveal the very best bedroom patterns. We must select the design and colour that may create us attain peace of comfort and mind. A bedroom design that'll promote tranquility in a chaotic time. By having an area with great Brain Transverse Section color can be a luxury by itself you'll notice.
This color is so blends properly with all extras utilized in this room We hope bedroom layout with colour choices above can help you examine your own property over a color scheme that is most relaxed foryou and the colour taste. The rooms are well-designed first of deciding on the best colour. Choosing a color-scheme that you allow you to feel many comfy and like is the issue that is most critical that you ought to contemplate. Do not forget to ensure that whichever colour combo you decide on should match every detail in your room.
When paired using the appropriate highlight shades like shades of magic, blue green that is light Brain Transverse Section may be trendy shades for that room. Shining components could make your area more breathtaking and relaxed. It is the use of yellow colour is the top color for the bedroom and was spoton, not calming although too brilliant.
Interpretation of Brain Transverse Section
Brainbrain (brān),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the central nervous system enclosed in the cranium of humans and other vertebrates, consisting of a soft, convoluted mass of gray and white matter and serving to control and coordinate the mental and physical actions.
- (in many invertebrates) a part of the nervous system more or less corresponding to the brain of vertebrates.
- Sometimes, brains. (used with a pl. v.) understanding;
- the brain as the center of thought, understanding, etc.;
- brains, a member of a group who is regarded as its intellectual leader or planner: The junior partner is the brains of the firm.
- a very intelligent or brilliant person.
- the controlling or guiding mechanism in a computer, robot, pacemaker, etc.
- the part of a computer system for coordination or guidance, as of a missile.
- beat one's brains out, to try very hard to understand and work out a problem, remember something, etc.: She beat her brains out studying for the exam.
- have something on the brain, to have an obsession;
be occupied with: Lately I seem to have food on the brain.
- pick someone's brains, to obtain information by questioning another person rather than by seeking it independently: He refused to prepare for the exam but counted on being able to pick his roommate's brains.
- to smash the skull of.
- to hit or bang (someone) on the head.
Transversetrans•verse (trans vûrs′, tranz-; trans′vûrs, tranz′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying or extending across or in a cross direction;
- (of a flute) having a mouth hole in the side of the tube, near its end, across which the player's breath is directed. Cf. end-blown.
- (of an automotive engine) mounted with the crankshaft oriented sideways.
trans•verse ′ly, adv.
- something that is transverse.
- [Naut.]See web frame.
- [Geom.]See transverse axis.
- a city road that cuts through a park or other area of light traffic;
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.