Hello folks, this post is about Reclaimed Wood Shadow Box Prints (amazing Barn Wood Shadow Box #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 627 x 627. It's file size is only 51 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Barn Wood Shadow Box.
Meaning of Reclaimed Wood Shadow Box Prints
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Shadowshad•ow (shad′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a dark figure or image cast on the ground or some surface by a body intercepting light.
- shade or comparative darkness, as in an area.
- shadows, darkness, esp. that coming after sunset.
protection: sanctuary in the shadow of the church.
- a slight suggestion;
trace: beyond the shadow of a doubt.
- a specter or ghost: pursued by shadows.
- a hint or faint, indistinct image or idea;
intimation: shadows of things to come.
- a mere semblance: the shadow of power.
- a reflected image.
- (in painting, drawing, graphics, etc.)
- the representation of the absence of light on a form.
- the dark part of a picture, esp. as representing the absence of illumination: Rembrandt's figures often emerge gradually from the shadows.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a dark figure or image cast by an object or part of an object upon a surface that would otherwise be illuminated by the theoretical light source. Cf. shade (def. 16).
- a period or instance of gloom, unhappiness, mistrust, doubt, dissension, or the like, as in friendship or one's life: Their relationship was not without shadows.
- a dominant or pervasive threat, influence, or atmosphere, esp. one causing gloom, fear, doubt, or the like: They lived under the shadow of war.
- an inseparable companion: The dog was his shadow.
- a person who follows another in order to keep watch upon that person, as a spy or detective.
- to overspread with shadow;
- to cast a gloom over;
cloud: The incident shadowed their meeting.
- to screen or protect from light, heat, etc.;
- to follow (a person) about secretly, in order to keep watch over his movements.
- to represent faintly, prophetically, etc. (often fol. by forth).
- [Archaic.]to shelter or protect.
- [Archaic.]to shade in painting, drawing, etc.
- of or pertaining to a shadow cabinet.
- without official authority: a shadow government.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Barn Wood Shadow Box is among the most popular elements and are often-used for that flooring and also the Granite is also a volcanic stone established by temperature and pressure and are available in various hues like dark shades, light grey and white as well as other colors, Now because of the strength and resilience, stone marble ceramic type usually useful for kitchen surfaces, walls and flooring materials and also creating a family room.
Obviously you realize a lot of these types of marble and it has become a new craze in the world of property and of course you're perplexed in picking a layout, in setting up a home, you have to look at the proper shade for your surfaces of one's home. Even though it is not unusual to also have a simple shade for example white shade to paint the walls of the home, colour dreary house typically picked whilst the starting color is predominant.