Hello , this photo is about Maze Looks Like A Transverse Section Of The Human Brain . (amazing Brain Transverse Section #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1966 x 1475. It's file size is only 187 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Brain Transverse Section.
10 pictures of Maze Looks Like A Transverse Section Of The Human Brain . (amazing Brain Transverse Section #1)
Connotation of Maze Looks Like A Transverse Section Of The Human Brain .
Transversetrans•verse (trans vûrs′, tranz-; trans′vûrs, tranz′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying or extending across or in a cross direction;
- (of a flute) having a mouth hole in the side of the tube, near its end, across which the player's breath is directed. Cf. end-blown.
- (of an automotive engine) mounted with the crankshaft oriented sideways.
trans•verse ′ly, adv.
- something that is transverse.
- [Naut.]See web frame.
- [Geom.]See transverse axis.
- a city road that cuts through a park or other area of light traffic;
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Humanhu•man (hyo̅o̅′mən or, often, yo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or having the nature of people: human frailty.
- consisting of people: the human race.
- of or pertaining to the social aspect of people: human affairs.
- sympathetic; humane: a warmly human understanding.
hu ′man•like′, adj.
- a human being.
hu ′man•ness, n.
Brainbrain (brān),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the central nervous system enclosed in the cranium of humans and other vertebrates, consisting of a soft, convoluted mass of gray and white matter and serving to control and coordinate the mental and physical actions.
- (in many invertebrates) a part of the nervous system more or less corresponding to the brain of vertebrates.
- Sometimes, brains. (used with a pl. v.) understanding;
- the brain as the center of thought, understanding, etc.;
- brains, a member of a group who is regarded as its intellectual leader or planner: The junior partner is the brains of the firm.
- a very intelligent or brilliant person.
- the controlling or guiding mechanism in a computer, robot, pacemaker, etc.
- the part of a computer system for coordination or guidance, as of a missile.
- beat one's brains out, to try very hard to understand and work out a problem, remember something, etc.: She beat her brains out studying for the exam.
- have something on the brain, to have an obsession;
be occupied with: Lately I seem to have food on the brain.
- pick someone's brains, to obtain information by questioning another person rather than by seeking it independently: He refused to prepare for the exam but counted on being able to pick his roommate's brains.
- to smash the skull of.
- to hit or bang (someone) on the head.
We would want to talk about some tips about constitute mirror inside your bedroom before speaking about Maze Looks Like A Transverse Section Of The Human Brain . (amazing Brain Transverse Section #1). Be sure you pick a dressing-table with optimum volume. Maze Looks Like A Transverse Section Of The Human Brain . (amazing Brain Transverse Section #1) may be used for-you who wish to change your's look make up area.
In the sensation of Brain Transverse Section that you just have to be ready to allow for every one of the needs components selection, for example perfumes, before the 'features' methods makeup materials. Generally speaking, extra lighting is required by dressers. This is often circumvented adding a little bulb at round the mirror or by by inserting a wall lamp about the right and remaining side mirror.
Chairs may be the correct alternative to get a along with dressing-table, in addition to functional as it could be included under the beneath the dresser, ottoman gives the feeling of sunshine.