Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Craftsman 4 Ton Low Profile/High Lift Service Jack (lovely 4 Ton Floor Jack #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1312 x 1312. It's file size is just 89 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: 4 Ton Floor Jack.
Explanation of Craftsman 4 Ton Low Profile/High Lift Service Jack
Craftsmancrafts•man (krafts′mən, kräfts′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -men.
- a person who practices or is highly skilled in a craft;
- an artist.
Tonton1 (tun),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of weight, equivalent to 2000 pounds (0.907 metric ton) avoirdupois(short ton) in the U.S. and 2240 pounds (1.016 metric tons) avoirdupois(long ton) in Great Britain.
- Also called freight ton. a unit of volume for freight that weighs one ton, varying with the type of freight measured, as 40 cubic feet of oak timber or 20 bushels of wheat.
- See metric ton.
- See displacement ton.
- a unit of volume used in transportation by sea, commonly equal to 40 cubic feet (1.13 cu. m)(shipping ton or measurement ton).
- a unit of internal capacity of ships, equal to 100 cubic feet (2.83 cu. m)(register ton).
- Often, tons.[Informal.]a great quantity;
a lot: a ton of jokes; tons of wedding presents.
- a speed of 100 miles per hour.
Lowlow1 (lō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- situated, placed, or occurring not far above the ground, floor, or base: a low shelf.
- of small extent upward;
not high or tall: A low wall surrounds the property.
- not far above the horizon, as a planet: The moon was low in the sky.
- lying or being below the general level: low ground.
- designating or pertaining to regions near sea level, esp. near the sea: low countries.
- bending or passing far downward;
deep: a low bow.
- (of a garment) low-necked;
décolleté: The dress she wore was fashionably low.
- rising but slightly from a surface: a low relief on a frieze.
- of less than average or normal height or depth, as a liquid or stream: The river is low this time of year.
- near the first of a series: a low number.
- ranked near the beginning or bottom on some scale of measurement: a low income bracket.
- indicating the bottom or the point farthest down: the low point in his creative life.
- lacking in strength, energy, or vigor;
weak: to feel low and listless.
- providing little nourishment or strength, as a diet.
- of small number, amount, degree, force, intensity, etc.: low visibility; a generator with a low output.
- indicated or represented by a low number: A low latitude is one relatively near the equator.
- soft: subdued;
not loud: a low murmur.
- produced by relatively slow vibrations, as sounds;
grave in pitch.
- assigning or attributing little worth, value, excellence, or the like: a low estimate of a new book.
- containing a relatively small amount: a diet low in starches.
- nearing depletion;
not adequately supplied: low on funds; Our stock of towels is low.
- depressed or dejected: low spirits.
- far down in the scale of rank or estimation;
humble: of low birth.
- of inferior quality or character: a low grade of fabric; a low type of intellect.
- lacking in dignity or elevation, as of thought or expression.
- mean, base, or disreputable: low tricks; low companions.
- coarse or vulgar: entertainment of a low sort.
- [Boxing.]struck or delivered below a contestant's belt.
- having a relatively simple structure;
not complex in organization.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue, as the vowels of hat, hut, hot, ought, etc. Cf. high (def. 23).
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the drive shaft moves at the lowest speed with relation to the speed of the engine crankshaft, used esp. for temporarily overcoming the weight or inertia of the vehicle;
first: low gear.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing the plate at a level below that of the batter's knees: a low curve.
- [Cards.]having less value than other cards: a low card.
- having a relatively small amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): low-carbon steel.
- [Chiefly Brit.]holding to Low Church principles and practices.
- in or to a low position, point, degree, etc.: The raiders crouched low in the bushes.
- near the ground, floor, or base;
not aloft: The plane flew low.
- in or to a humble or abject state: Some live low while others live high. She swore she would bring him low.
- in or to a condition of depletion, prostration, or death: The gas in the tank is running low.
- at comparatively small cost;
cheaply: to buy something low and sell it high.
- at or to a low pitch, volume, intensity, etc.: to turn the radio low; lights turned down low.
- in a low tone;
to speak low.
- [Archaic.]far down in time;
- lay low:
- to overpower or kill;
defeat: to lay one's attackers low.
- to knock down;
- [Informal.]to lie low.
- lie low:
- to conceal oneself: He had to lie low for a while.
- to do nothing until the right opportunity develops;
bide one's time: Until the dispute is settled, you would do best to lie low.
- something that is low, as ground or prices: numerous marshy lows in the forest; the recent low in the stock market.
- low gear;
- an atmospheric low-pressure system;
cyclone. Cf. high (def. 41).
- the lowest trump card.
- a card of small value, or of lower value than other cards.
- the lowest score in a game.
- a player having such a score.
- a point of deepest decline, vulgarity, etc.: a new low in tastelessness.
- a period of intense depression or discomfort, when the effects of a drug have subsided.
Liftlift (lift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to move or bring (something) upward from the ground or other support to a higher position;
- to raise or direct upward: He lifted his arm in a gesture of farewell; to lift one's head.
- to remove or rescind by an official act, as a ban, curfew, or tax: a court decision to lift the ban on strikes by teachers.
- to stop or put an end to (a boycott, blockade, etc.): The citizenry will have to conserve food and water until the siege against the city is lifted.
- to hold up or display on high.
- to raise in rank, condition, estimation, etc.;
elevate or exalt (sometimes used reflexively): His first book lifted him from obscurity. By hard work they lifted themselves from poverty.
- to make audible or louder, as the voice or something voiced: The congregation lifted their voices in song.
- to transfer from one setting to another: For the protagonist of the new play, the author has lifted a character from an early novel.
- to plagiarize: Whole passages had been lifted from another book.
- to steal: His wallet was lifted on the crowded subway.
- airlift (def. 5).
- to remove (plants and tubers) from the ground, as after harvest or for transplanting.
- [Horol.](of an escape wheel) to move (a pallet) by moving along the outer, oblique face.
- to pay off (a mortgage, promissory note, etc.).
- [Golf.]to pick up (the ball), as to move it from an unplayable lie.
- to perform a surgical face lifting on.
- to transfer (measurements and the like) from a drawing, model, etc., to a piece being built.
- to form (a template) according to a drawing, model, etc.
- to cease temporarily from directing (fire or bombardment) on an objective or area: They lifted the fire when the infantry began to advance.
- [Fox Hunting.]to take (hounds) from the line of a fox to where it has just been seen.
- to go up;
yield to upward pressure: The box is too heavy to lift. The lid won't lift.
- to pull or strain upward in the effort to raise something: to lift at a heavy weight.
- to move upward or rise;
rise and disperse, as clouds or fog.
- (of rain) to stop temporarily.
- to rise to view above the horizon when approached, as land seen from the sea.
- the act of lifting, raising, or rising: the lift of a hand.
- the distance that anything rises or is raised: a lift of 20 feet between canal locks.
- a lifting or raising force: A kite depends on the wind to act as its lift.
- the weight, load, or quantity lifted.
- an act or instance of helping to climb or mount: He gave her a lift onto the wagon.
- a ride in a vehicle, esp. one given to a pedestrian: Can you give me a lift across town?
- a feeling of exaltation or uplift: Their visit gave me quite a lift.
- assistance or aid: The fund-raiser's successful efforts proved a great lift for the organization.
- a device or apparatus for lifting: a hydraulic lift.
- a movement in which a dancer, skater, etc., lifts up his partner.
- See ski lift.
- See chair lift.
- elevator (def. 2).
- any device used to lift or elevate, as a dumbwaiter or hoist.
- a theft.
- a rise or elevation of ground.
- the component of the aerodynamic force exerted by the air on an airfoil, having a direction perpendicular to the direction of motion and causing an aircraft to stay aloft.
- the capacity of a cargo ship measured in dead-weight tons.
- See topping lift.
- one of the layers of leather forming the heel of a boot or shoe.
- a special arch support built or inserted into footwear.
- the slice or thickness of ore mined in one operation.
- the height of the quantity of concrete poured into a form at one time.
- [Naval Archit.]any of the horizontal planks forming a type of half model(lift′ mod′el), able to be removed and measured as a guide to laying out the water lines of the vessel at full scale.
- [Typesetting.]fat (def. 25).
- the quantity of paper loaded into or removed from a press or other printing machine at one time.
- the displacement of a pallet by an escape wheel that has been unlocked.
- the angle through which the pallet passes when so displaced.
- airlift (defs. 1–3).
Serviceserv•ice1 (sûr′vis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -iced, -ic•ing.
- an act of helpful activity;
aid: to do someone a service.
- the supplying or supplier of utilities or commodities, as water, electricity, or gas, required or demanded by the public.
- the providing or a provider of accommodation and activities required by the public, as maintenance, repair, etc.: The manufacturer guarantees service and parts.
- the organized system of apparatus, appliances, employees, etc., for supplying some accommodation required by the public: a television repair service.
- the supplying or a supplier of public communication and transportation: telephone service; bus service.
- the performance of duties or the duties performed as or by a waiter or servant;
occupation or employment as a waiter or servant.
- employment in any duties or work for a person, organization, government, etc.
- a department of public employment, an administrative division of a government, or the body of public servants in it: the diplomatic service.
- the duty or work of public servants.
- the serving of a sovereign, state, or government in some official capacity.
- the armed forces: in the service.
- a branch of the armed forces, as the army or navy: Which service were you in during the war?
- [Ordn.]the actions required in loading and firing a cannon: service of the piece.
- Often, services. the performance of any duties or work for another;
helpful or professional activity: medical services.
- something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit: Certain books are published at a loss as a public service.
- Also called divine service. public religious worship according to prescribed form and order.
- a ritual or form prescribed for public worship or for some particular occasion: the marriage service.
- the serving of God by obedience, piety, etc.: voluntary service.
- a musical setting of the sung portions of a liturgy.
- a set of dishes, utensils, etc., for general table use or for particular use: a tea service; service for eight.
- See answering service.
- the serving of a process or writ upon a person.
- tarred spun yarn or other small stuff for covering the exterior of a rope.
- (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.)
- the act or manner of putting the ball or shuttlecock into play;
- the ball or shuttlecock as put into play.
- the mating of a female animal with the male.
- at someone's service, ready to be of help or use to someone;
at one's disposal: You will have an English-speaking guide at your service.
- be of service, to be helpful or useful: If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.
- of service;
- of, pertaining to, or used by servants, delivery people, etc., or in serving food: service stairs; the service pieces in a set of dishes.
- supplying aids or services rather than products or goods: Medicine is one of the service professions.
- supplying maintenance and repair: He operates a service center for electrical appliances.
- of, for, or pertaining to the armed forces of a country or one of them: a service academy.
- charged for providing service: a service fee of 15 percent on the restaurant check.
- providing, authorizing, or guaranteeing service: a service industry; a service contract.
- to make fit for use;
restore to condition for service: to service an automobile.
- to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.
- (of a male animal) to mate with (a female animal).
- [Finance.]to pay off (a debt) over a period of time, as by meeting periodic interest payments.
Jackjack1 ( jak),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- Also called knave. [Cards.]a playing card bearing the picture of a soldier or servant.
- a connecting device in an electrical circuit designed for the insertion of a plug.
- (cap.) fellow;
man (usually used in addressing a stranger): Hey, Jack, which way to Jersey?
- Also called jackstone.
- one of a set of small metal objects having six prongs, used in the game of jacks.
- one of any other set of objects, as pebbles, stones, etc., used in the game of jacks.
- jacks, (used with a sing. v.) a children's game in which small metal objects, stones, pebbles, or the like, are tossed, caught, and moved on the ground in a number of prescribed ways, usually while bouncing a rubber ball.
- any of several carangid fishes, esp. of the genus Caranx, as C. hippos(crevalle jack or jack crevalle), of the western Atlantic Ocean.
- money: He won a lot of jack at the races.
- a small flag flown at the jack staff of a ship, bearing a distinctive design usually symbolizing the nationality of the vessel.
- Also called jack crosstree. either of a pair of crosstrees at the head of a topgallant mast, used to hold royal shrouds away from the mast.
- (cap.) a sailor.
- a lumberjack.
- See jack rabbit.
- a jackass.
- a device for turning a spit.
- a small wooden rod in the mechanism of a harpsichord, spinet, or virginal that rises when the key is depressed and causes the attached plectrum to strike the string.
- [Lawn Bowling.]a small, usually white bowl or ball used as a mark for the bowlers to aim at.
- Also called clock jack. [Horol.]a mechanical figure that strikes a clock bell.
- a premigratory young male salmon.
- [Theat.]See brace jack.
- [Falconry.]the male of a kestrel, hobby, or esp. of a merlin.
- every man jack, everyone without exception: They presented a formidable opposition, every man jack of them.
- to lift or move (something) with or as if with a jack (usually fol. by up): to jack a car up to change a flat tire.
- to increase, raise, or accelerate (prices, wages, speed, etc.) (usually fol. by up).
- to boost the morale of;
encourage (usually fol. by up).
- to jacklight.
- to jacklight.
- jack off, Slang (vulgar). to masturbate.
The bedroom is really where spent plenty of your own time and a very important part of your property. So it is essential that it is provided by you with superior preference. Moreover it's also wise to make certain that the furniture relative to the style of your area.
- [Carpentry.]having a height or length less than that of most of the others in a structure;
cripple: jack rafter; jack truss.
Should you take a look at bedroom furniture, it'd be described as a good idea where you'll get cheap and good furniture which will fit your allowance to find out. Should you be trying to find Craftsman 4 Ton Low Profile/High Lift Service Jack (lovely 4 Ton Floor Jack #1) furniture your ideal point would be to locate an internet shop that offers it at a really affordable discount. Along with the finest aspect is before you make your choice, you may also review the buying price of furniture.
It is also feasible that you will find selections that are greater online than in furniture shops. Though buying your room equipment take into account to check additional essential things that accompany it for example stuff like that and blankets out. These will also be typically obtainable in the shop that is exact same.
Make a list of different bits you will need for your area and plan what you would devote to it before you set out to find furniture for that room that matches your allowance. Understand it troubles, although that purchasing on the particular budget isn't easy.
Another strategy to get furniture that is cheap-but great for your bedroom will be to buy used or used things. There will a lot of individuals leave area or purchasing fresh issues and will also be interested to offer their old furniture. In cases that are such, the movers may prepare sales to get gone their previous furniture. Do not forget that Craftsman 4 Ton Low Profile/High Lift Service Jack (lovely 4 Ton Floor Jack #1) gear truly doesn't need to be of quality that is low, and may be truly stylish and elegant indesign. A variety is of cost space furniture that is low to pick from. You obtain parts ranging to canvas or hardwood from wood.
The nice fixtures will give leeway and type to the bedroom, but when chosen wrong, it will simply aid indulge the interest. Whatever the charge of the furniture you would like to acquire, you need to be sure that it and the room with shade, measurement, layout, and product form blend well. You receive some 4 Ton Floor Jack furniture that is quite affordable and cheap as of late, but you will find that these companies do not allow quality. This is actually the major reason regardless everything can proceed nicely and why people enter such inexpensive fixtures.