Arched Entry Door With Sidelights have 10 images including Radius Arch Top Solid Mahogany Door With Sidelights, Arched Entry Doors - Architectural Series Doors, Arch Top Mahogany Doors Traditional-entry, Double Front Entry Doors With Blinds, Craftsman Style Arched Mahogany Entry Door With Sidelights, Craftsman Style Arched Mahogany Entry Door With Sidelights, Arched Alder Door With Sidelights ., Image Of: Double Front Entry Doors Exterior, Windows Doors With Side Windows Designs Entry Door Sidelights, Arch Top Craftsman Style Entry Door - 3230RP. Following are the photos:
Arched Entry Door With Sidelights was published on November 14, 2017 at 9:25 am. It is posted in the Door category. Arched Entry Door With Sidelights is labelled with Arched Entry Door With Sidelights, Arched, Entry, Door, With, Sidelights..Many Arched Entry Door With Sidelights made-of wood, just a little distinctive from the modern coffee-table that is frequently manufactured from lighting metal for example stainless steel and aluminum or perhaps a mixture of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee-table has many forms, all the modern coffeetable does not have four legs, a unique contemporary coffee-table hails from a unique type.
Surfaces and materials' perfect mixture, engaging a modern coffeetable to be used by you as furniture inside the family room or living room minimalist. Designed Arched Entry Door With Sidelights with drawers for storage is designed with a display under the desk to truly save it newspapers, journals or remote, small kids gadgets.
You can set a coffee table that is modern facing the couch or in a corner close to the window. It is possible to have a walk having a buddy or member of the family while enjoying Television or studying the paper or commit your days to play chess with them.
Meaning of Arched Entry Door With Sidelights
Archedarched (ärcht),USA pronunciation adj.
- made, covered, or spanned with an arch or arches.
- having the form of an arch.
- noting an ordinary or partition line formed as a slight curve.
Entryen•try (en′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- an act of entering;
- a place of ingress or entrance, esp. an entrance hall or vestibule.
- permission or right to enter;
- the act of entering or recording something in a book, register, list, etc.
- the statement, item, etc., so entered or recorded.
- a person or thing entered in a contest or competition.
- See vocabulary entry.
- act of taking possession of lands or tenements by entering or setting foot on them.
- the giving of an account of a ship's cargo at a custom house, to obtain permission to land the goods.
- [Accountableing.]the record of any transaction found in a bookkeeper's journal.
- See double entry.
- See single entry.
- adit (def. 2).
- Also called en′try card′. [Bridge.]a winning card in one's hand or the hand of one's partner that gives the lead to one hand or the other.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Sidelightsside•light (sīd′līt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an item of incidental information.
- either of two lights carried by a vessel under way at night, a red one on the port side and a green on the starboard.
- light coming from the side.
- a window or other aperture for light in the side of a building, ship, etc.
- a window at the side of a door or another window.