This image about Antique Floor Lamp have 9 images including 1920s Antique Floor Lamp With Metal Mesh Shade 1, Antique Floor Lamp With Mica Shade Signed Mutual Sunset Lamp Co., Bridge Floor Lamp Shade Faux Leather For Antique Lamp Tailor Made Lampshades | EBay, Antique Floor Lamp In Gilded Wood, 1920s, Antique Lamps | Antique Floor Lamps & Beaded Victorian Lamp Shades By Antique Artistry ., Vintage Antique Floor Lamps, Antique Floor Lamp, Antique Ship Bridge Floor Lamp, SaveLights.com. Below are the photos:
Antique Floor Lamp was uploaded on April 7, 2017 at 10:25 am. This article is uploaded on the Floor category. Antique Floor Lamp is labelled with Antique Floor Lamp, Antique, Floor, Lamp..If the wooden ground has become ever more popular, Antique Floor Lamp cannot be denied, possibly has turned into a pattern in interior design's field. Sort and numerous kinds are progressively currently mushrooming available in the market. This involves you to precisely pick what kind of timber surfaces are of good-quality. But however nearly all of you're still in choosing a natural timber flooring with the replica baffled.
Because so many lumber flooring items on the market are not all-wood flooring products are wooden surfaces that are unique. Here we describe three types of wood flooring items seen in the content like a factor while in the collection. Listed below are on choosing a normal wood surfaces: Antique Floor Lamp such as linens of panel of a certain dimension, three tips.
Noticeable in the following concerns that frequently arise from customers about the wooden flooring. From the previous article we are able to uncover before deciding to decide on a wooden floor for your family and wooden surfaces balanced, should be considered beforehand unidentified destination using floor.
Meaning of Antique Floor Lamp
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;