This post about 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations have 10 attachments it's including Baby Nine Patches ., Disappearing Nine Patch Quilt Patterns, ScrappyNinePatchQuilt Save · Scrappy Nine Patch ., Disappearing Nine-patch Tutorial - Love How They Put Theirs Together.great, FaveQuilts, NinePatchLatticeStars, Outside The Line - Blogger, 9patch-snowball1, 9 Patch Crib Quilt, More Nine Patch Quilt Variations. 11 Patch Scrap Quilt. Following are the photos:
9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations was posted at December 12, 2017 at 7:38 pm. It is published under the Quilt category. 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations is labelled with 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations, 9, Patch, Quilt, Pattern, Variations..9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations hasbeen chosen from the newly married pair to accomplish the home. Along with its contemporary layout but nonetheless straightforward, this table also been on account of many benefits including may be used of collecting together a child's understanding, your family as a method, a spot to put your kitchen gear etc.
This stand is normally along with a-mini kitchen but can be positioned on another space. Pricing table is also cheaper than different stand because of its size that is small. If you prefer to purchase this desk, there is in playing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for inspiration no injury.
The 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations suited to kitchen space's current kind. This mini-table comes with a square design that is smooth to generate it seem more presentable to get an energetic pair that is young. Thus didn't devote long a young couple who're very busy, contemporary platforms can also be more easily handled and washed.
Interpretation of 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations
Patchpatch1 (pach),USA pronunciation n.
- a small piece of material used to mend a tear or break, to cover a hole, or to strengthen a weak place: patches at the elbows of a sports jacket.
- a piece of material used to cover or protect a wound, an injured part, etc.: a patch over the eye.
- an adhesive patch that applies to the skin and gradually delivers drugs or medication to the user: using a nicotine patch to try to quit smoking.
- any of the pieces of cloth sewed together to form patchwork.
- a small piece, scrap, or area of anything: a patch of ice on the road.
- a piece or tract of land;
- a small field, plot, or garden, esp. one in which a specific type of plant grows or is cultivated: a cabbage patch; a bean patch.
- See beauty spot (def. 1).
- a cloth emblem worn on the upper uniform sleeve to identify the military unit of the wearer.
- a small organizational or affiliational emblem of cloth sewn to one's jacket, shirt, cap, etc.
- a connection or hookup, as between radio circuits or telephone lines: The patch allowed shut-ins to hear the game by telephone.
- to mend, cover, or strengthen with or as if with a patch or patches.
- to repair or restore, esp. in a hasty or makeshift way (usually fol. by up).
- to make by joining patches or pieces together: to patch a quilt.
- to settle or smooth over (a quarrel, difference, etc.) (often fol. by up): They patched up their quarrel before the company arrived.
- (esp. in radio and telephone communications) to connect or hook up (circuits, programs, conversations, etc.) (often fol. by through, into, etc.): The radio show was patched through to the ship. Patch me through to the mainland.
- to make a connection between radio circuits, telephone lines, etc. (often fol. by in or into): We patched into the ship-to-shore conversation.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Variationsvar•i•a•tion (vâr′ē ā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, process, or accident of varying in condition, character, or degree: Prices are subject to variation.
- an instance of this: There is a variation in the quality of fabrics in this shipment.
- amount, rate, extent, or degree of change: a temperature variation of 40° in a particular climate.
- a different form of something; variant.
- the transformation of a melody or theme with changes or elaborations in harmony, rhythm, and melody.
- a varied form of a melody or theme, esp. one of a series of such forms developing the capacities of the subject.
- [Ballet.]a solo dance, esp. one forming a section of a pas de deux.
- any deviation from the mean orbit of a heavenly body, esp. of a planetary or satellite orbit.
- Also called magnetic declination, magnetic variation. [Navig.]the angle between the geographic and the magnetic meridian at a given point, expressed in plus degrees east or minus degrees west of true north. Cf. deviation (def. 4).
- [Biol.]a difference or deviation in structure or character from others of the same species or group.